Test yourself with one of our incredible individual and team challenges. We have places on some unique events that require endurance, teamwork and skill. Our challenges are perfect for corporate teams or groups of friends.
If you would like to get involved in any of these events then contact Alex at:
London to Brighton Challenge,25th - 26th May
Take on this endurance test to walk, jog or run 100km from city to coast as an individual or team across varied terrain day and night - this is a challenge like no other!
Click here to HERE to find out more information.
Join us at the largest triathlon in the world with 13,000 participants taking part over the weekend.
If your amateur or elite, you can join the trust team as either an individual or part of a team of three to take on this amazing challenge!
Click here to ENTER!
Transpennine Challenge,22nd-23rd June
Take on this challenge from one vibrant city to another, you can choose to walk or run along the most historic routes, crossing the backbone of England with 50km or 100km, individual or team options to choose from.
Click HERE to find out more information
Thames Path Challenge,14th - 15th September
Take on this epic endurance walk or run, starting close to Putney Bridge, following the unique Thames Path National Trail with an 100km route option to Henley or a 50km option to Runnymeade.
Click HEREto find out more information.
What we will provide:
As one of Kelly's Charity Challengers you can benefit from:
- Access to a training mentor who will provide a full training guide and help you to achieve your goal
- An online sponsorship account that you can personalize with photos and mini-blog
- Full fundraising support
- A discussion forum so you can talk to your fellow runners
- Hot meals at 50, 75 and 100km in the walking event series
- An invitation to one of Kellys running Master Classes!
- An invitation to our celebratory GO! Event